If you are perturbed by acne you might have tried using a kit full of costly creams, ointments, cosmetic masks and the like. You have drained a lot of money while buying these, yet every time you buy a product you wonder whether it is the best balm for your skin. The fact which might surprise you is that the best product for your skin is free. The best product for your skin is water. Healthy skin is a reflection of good health and water is the indisputable potion of good health. Water is the elixir of life which comprises 60% of the human body.
The benefits of water for health are too many to include in a short list. Water is the physical barrier for protection against external physical and chemical changes. It helps to maintain constant body temperature and the best benefit for skin is that it stores enough blood within the dermal vascular system. Beyond this water also helps in synthesis of necessary biological compounds such as Vitamin D. Vitamin D optimizes skin’s immune system and destroys free radicals that cause premature aging. Not to mention, water flushes out all the toxins from your body.
You might have often heard about these benefits of water and yet you are not able to foster the habit of drinking water. It might be a due to your lifestyle. So, here we list some easy tips to stay hydrated through out the day without being compromised by your lifestyle. To stay hydrated it is said you need to drink at least eight glasses of water. It sounds tough but here’s the trick to drink enough water for your skin and overall health.
- Drink a glass just after you leave your bed. Drink a glass of water each half an hour before you have breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Drink water in sips though out the day. Do not chug too much water at a go as it will not be absorbed by your body.
- Listen to your thirst cues. Do not over drink just to meet the standard rule of 8 glasses a day.
- Do not drink too much water while you eat.
- If your lips go dry drink water. It’s a cue that you haven’t drunk water for long.