Your dear skin might find your attention only when a pimple erupts. But have you ever reflected how much care you have devoted for your skin before the break out? Even if you keep aside worries of pimples, your skin deserves some amount of care on daily basis. The lovelier fact is, with a few regular care tips you could have avoided the pimple at first place. So, as the adage goes, prevention is better than cure, why not to keep pimples at bay just with a regular skin care routine.
- Cleanse your skin with every sunrise: You should remember that your skin is very delicate and it is exposed to millions of pollutants even inside your home. So cleanse your skin every morning, once you leave your bed. Use a mild face wash instead of a harsh soap. This will wash off all excess oil which accumulates overnight and exfoliate the dead skin to clear the pores.
- Never forgo the gentleness of toning: Soak a cotton ball in a gentle toner like rosewater and swipe it all over your face. The toning will remove any remaining oil or dirt left behind after cleansing and restores the delicate pH balance disrupted by the cleansing.
- Your skin screams for a daily sun shield: This is the must be part of your daily routine, particularly if you go out in the sun. Your skin is vulnerable to harmful sunrays and you should protect it with an oil free sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 15.
- Cleanse again before going to bed: Use your daily facial cleanser. Apply it all over your face and rub in circular motion before washing it off. This helps in a thorough cleaning.
- Hydrate without hesitation: Applying a thin layer of moisturizer will keep off the effects of chemicals and other treatments you opt for to get rid of pimples and blackheads. It will prevent drying and flaking of your skin. Moreover, hydrated skin is less prone to wrinkles.