Blackheads are annoying blockades in our skin pores and they definitely tarnish the glow of skin. So you want to do away the pesky blackheads anyhow as soon as possible. The simplest way to easily remove blackheads is by using blackhead extractor. A blackhead extractor is a simple metallic tool with a loop at the end which pushes out the blackheads from your skin pores. So, when you use a blackhead extractor you see it working to clear your skin. There lies its greatness. But if you do not know the right way to use it, it gets harsh on your skin. So before you step ahead to use a blackhead extractor learn the benefits of using this tool and more importantly, learn the right way to use this tool.
Why should you use a blackhead extractor?
There are multiple benefits of using a blackhead remover, particularly is you have sensitive skin. Here we sort out a few of those:
- A blackhead remover is much safer tool to remove blackheads when compared to other tools like pore strips.
- A blackhead evenly reaches the difficult corners of your face.
- They are economical as they can be reused over and again.
How to use a blackhead extractor?
The best benefit of using a blackhead extractor is attainable only if you use it in the right way. Hygiene is a vital tip of every skin treatment, even for using a blackhead extractor. Here are the steps to use a blackhead extractor:
- Wash your hands with soap and water or else sanitize them.
- Disinfect the blackhead extractor by submerging it in alcohol.
- Wash your face with a mild face-wash and pat some disinfectant around the area of the blackhead.
- After 10 minutes of the hygiene steps place the loop of the extractor on the blackhead and push it gently so that the whole follicle of the blackhead gets extracted.
- Disinfect your face and the tool immediately after the procedure.
- Apply some acne care essence over the treated pore to prevent scarring.
These simple steps will reap you the rich returns of using a blackhead extractor.